
We were able to go to Silver Dollar City again this past weekend. This time we went with my parents and stayed in a
trailer next to their camper. It was a lot of fun sitting by the fire and walking around
SDC with them.
Ja and I also got to make a quick stop by the outlets while the kiddos stayed at the camp site with my parents!! Thanks mom and dad for letting us do some quick shopping!! As you can see by the picture above it was quite
chili outside and we were all bundled up! However that did not stop us from having a great time!

I don't think the poor girl could move her arms because she was so bundled up!

We ate lunch inside and she was so excited to be able to get out of all her layers and be able to move around for a little while! :) I think this is a cute picture! She is such a happy little girl and very content doing whatever! I wonder if she will always be like that.

of
course we had to ride the train and after we rode it we had to stop and watch it leave the station again! :)

Kaylee getting ready to take a nap in my arms on the long walk back to the car.

Brody loves riding all the fun kid rides that they have there. One of his favorites are the frogs that they have there. You can tell in this picture that he is having a great time!

While we were out shopping Brody made this fun pirate pumpkin! Cute!

Like I said it was really cold!
Luckily our camp sites were right by each other and Kaylee was able to go to bed while we stayed up out by the fire. I think this picture is really funny! She can't move and yet is still looking at the camera!

Pops,
Marmee, Brody and Kaylee in the Silver Dollar City jail. This is kind of a tradition with my family. I remember having a lot of pictures taken in here with my sister! It was fun to look back on those pictures and see how much we had changed from year to year. When we were there I was thinking about this time last year and how I was
pregnant with Kaylee at the time and had just found out that my sister was
pregnant with Drew. Wow where did the time go and look at how much has changed in one year!

When you ask Brody what was his favorite thing he did while we were there he will say riding "Noah's Ark". That is what he calls this ride and boy howdy he loved it! It was fun riding this with him and hearing him crack up when his stomach "
tickled".

We had a great time while there and loved being able to go with my parents! It was a great little get away!
7 comments:
You are such a handsome family! Kaylee is SO cute. I really want a girl now! I'm glad you all had such a great time. I still have yet to visit SDC, it looks like so much fun!
It looks like so much fun. We definitely want to take Addison.... maybe when it's warmer!! :)
Look at you ALL sportin' such stylish hats. What a fashionable family! ;) I REALLLLLLLY missed not going to SDC with you all this year. Glad we didn't, I wouldn't of had the proper clothes for Drew to keep warm. Kaylee cracks me up, bundled so tight and being a good sport about it. Brody can ride so many new rides this time. How fun for him and for you all! Glad it was a good trip.
WE HAVE ONLY BEEN GONE FOR A WEEK OR TWO AND OUT LITTLE ONES HAVE GROWN GROWN GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AT SDC==LOOKING AT KAYLEE ALL BUNDLED UP REMINDS ME OF HER GRANDMA WHEN WE WE TOOK HER AND HER AND HER BROTHER AND SISTERS ANY WHERE WHEN WE LIVED IN COLD COLD WYOMING... LOVE YOU MI MI
Who would have thought it would have been that cold in mid-October at SD? We looked like we were dressed for freezing weather. It was fun. I am so glad you were able to camp next to us to enjoy the fire. Both kids did great. xoxoxoxo
Such great memories. Your kids are getting SO big and even more adorable!
ya'll are a terrific commercial for SDC. It looks like a blast!
Post a Comment