Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Kaylee sitting up, Kiddie Park, and Bowling

I think this is just a cute picture of Kaylee. :)


She is now sitting up on her own and she is really good at it. It is like a whole new world opens up when they learn to sit up on their own. She is at the point now what she wants to play with more toys and is really interested in what I am doing when I am playing with them. :)

Kaylee loves to play and has really enjoyed sitting up so that she can play with some of her toys. When you lay her down she gets really mad because she does not want to lay down anymore!

I think one of her main motivations to sitting up is to watch this little guy play!! She will watch him all day long and is really interested in what he is doing! He is really good about playing with her and bringing her toys to play with. :)


We have been able to do some really fun things with both sets of Grandparents lately! We went bowling for the first time with Brody. My mom came too which was a lot of fun! We also went to a cool kiddie park in one of our neighboring towns with Ja's parents, Holly, Ryan and Lilly. So we have been keeping busy and having a blast!

Here we are at the Kiddie Park-
Brody- Oh my gosh mom there is the TRAIN!!! CHOO CHOO!! Can we say obsessed?? I don't know what it is about trains that make this boy so happy but he loves them! :) He was extremely excited to see that there was a train that we could ride here!

Kaylee hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.
Brody and Lilly loved riding on the swings that they had! This is a really cool park because admission is free and every ride is only 25 cents! Yes that is right! Now the rides are a little older and may not be the new fancy rides like some places have, but to my 2 1/2 year old he did not care-- and my pocket book really liked it as well!!! :)

Grandma and Grandpa got to take a ride with Brody on the train! This was his second time to ride it and he was so excited to be able to ride it again!

Aunt Holly, Uncle Ryan were riding on this ride with Lilly. It was fun to be able to do this together and have the kids ride some rides together.

Grandpa and Brody enjoying the ride!

Family pic at the park. We had a great time and will definetely be going back in the future!

Bowling-

We took Brody bowling for the first time and it was so much fun! He did a great job and really enjoyed watching the ball hit the pins and watching his ball come out of the machine. :) Here he is using the ramp.

Kaylee watching everyone bowl.

Watching his ball go down and hit the pins!

Marmee and Kaylee having a good time at the bowling alley!

We went to a nursery and looked around at all the pretty plants they had. It is a cool place that lets children ride on tricycles while their parents shop. Brody had a good time riding on a tricycle! We had a great day and finished it off with a yummy meal at McAlesters. :)

6 comments:

Marmee said...

The first pic. of Kaylee really shows off her blue eyes. You just might have a blue eyed little girl. Watch out fellas! She is sitting up so good and neat to see her playing with the upright toys and of course taking lessons from brother. Wouldn't surprise me if the first words she says is "Choo, Choo".
The park looks fun and bowling is a must for every summer from now on.

amy said...

Oh my gosh Kaylee looks adorable in that first picture! YEA for sitting up! I bet it would seem like a whole new world of opportunities now. Her reaching for that toy just says it all.
The kiddie park is genius! Who wouldn't want to take their kid there. I can see why Brody and Lilly loved it. If it only had the train, Brody would still love it. LOL What a stud with his hat on backwards. Glad you all are getting to do some fun summer things with the grandparents.

Ryan Family said...

Now I really want a second child! You are making it look amazing as I am sure it is! I love all the pictures! Kaylee is getting so big. I saw her with daddy at church sleeping, so precious!

amanda torres said...

It's hard to say which pic of Kaylee is the most adorable, because she is SO cute! I do have to ask where is that kiddie park? It looks like so much fun!

The Beams said...

You guys have been busy! Kaylee is changing so quickly. I guess she's trying to keep up with big brother:) I'm so glad you seem to find a train wherever you all go!

Julie

Holly said...

I really like the first picture of Kaylee. I think she will end up with blue eyes! The Kiddie Park was great, cheap fun and the weather was perfect. We will have to go together again soon! Looks like Brody had fun bowling. That is a great thing to do on hot summer days.