
This past weekend we were able to spend some time at Jason's parents house. They got this really cool play ground for all of their grandchildren! Brody loved it and had a blast playing on it!

Lilly also loved it and really enjoyed swinging! Here she is with her Uncle Jason -- you can tell she is having a blast!


Kaylee and I swinging on the swing.

We tried to get a picture of all the grandchildren but we did not get a pic of all of them looking at the camera. :) Brody was done after this picture and would not sit still for us to take another one where Lilly is looking.

Brody doing one of his favorite things with Grandpa... watching trains on the computer. It does not matter what kind of train it is he just likes to see them moving and here them. :) Silly boy!

Jason's sister Heather and her husband Drew were able to come up and visit us one last time before little Luke is born. We had a shower for her and they got lots of cool baby things! We can't wait to meet him and know that they are going to be great parents! The picture above is of us (me, Heather, Brandy who is also
pregnant and Holly) at the shower.

Brody was really tired and fell asleep on the couch. Now for some this may not seem like a big deal, but I really can't
remember a time that he has ever done this except when he was sick. He is always on the go and does not take a nap unless he is in a bed. He was having a lot of fun on the cool play ground and was sacked out!

We were able to get some really cool books for the kids (Thanks so much Kristin and Michael!!) so here they are reading them with Aunt Heather and Uncle Drew. We had a great time while they were here and enjoyed looking at their 3d pictures they got done! Can't wait to see him in person! :)
4 comments:
What a fun playground! Guess Brody really did wear himself out. That is unheard of for him, falling asleep on the couch! I LOVE Kaylee's new handband with the flower! So cute and stylish. Glad the shower went well. Heather and Brandy look great!
I love the playground and I can just see Brody pretending that it is a big train with all the sound effects he can make of a train.
Em. it looks like you have a new shirt when you were on the swing. It's cute!
Great pics of the family week-end.
That playground looks like a blast! Brody is going to have a great time on it- I'm sure it will be "his train" for a long time to come!
and I like your new pic on the top of the blog- super cute!
I too would be shocked if Mason ever fell asleep on the couch! You see all these home videos of kids falling asleep in their high chairs or in random places. Mase, not that kind of kid. So after seeing Brody, I guess their is hope!
Post a Comment