What do Kaylee and I do while big brother is at Preschool......

After we drop Brody off at preschool we come back home and Kaylee
normally takes a morning nap while I run around the house trying to get some things done so that I can play with her when she wakes up! If I get all my things done in the morning then I can do whatever I want while they are both taking their afternoon nap. :) Today Kaylee and I worked on building her leg muscles by practicing standing up. She is pretty good at this and stood for awhile. (She did not pull up- I put her like this... but she liked it).

We then played in her room for
awhile. I think she likes getting my
undivided attention for awhile! :)

We then worked on getting her to move or at least reach for some things. She really liked playing with this and I kept moving it farther back to try and get her to move to it. She really reached for it but did not want to get on her knees and get it. I am sure that will come soon enough!

Then we went and picked up Big Brother and they played together when we got home. :)
8 comments:
It looks to me that Kaylee is going to get a good work out while Brody is at school. Good thing she gets her nap first before all that hard work. I bet here real soon she will have accomplished the pulling up and getting on her knees. Oh... she looks very cute during her work out. xoxoxo
Marmee-
First off let's just state the fact that she looks adorable! She is busy learning all kinds of new things. I know you enjoy spending extra time with just her. I bet she thinks the same thing!
What a big girl! She is just precious! I LOVE the dress that she has on. Very cute!
She is adorable!! She has beautiful eyes, and she is growing sooo fast! I love your title pic of them in the pool- classic! I hope Brody loves preschool we LOVED it there all my kids attended and came out prepared for kindergarten!! They are great people!
I'm so glad you are getting time to spend with her. I know she enjoys it!
Julie
Kaylee looks sooooo cute in that dress! I'm sure it's nice to spend some quality time with just her.
What a cutie Kaylee is! So grown up! Hard to believe. And big brother in "school" - the time DOES go fast doesn't it!! :) Enjoy them every day!
Post a Comment