We went to his school to see his teachers and his classroom the other night. It was fun to see what he is going to be doing this year and all the fun activities that they have planned for him! We were very impressed with his teachers and the school itself!
We have been talking about going to preschool all summer and preparing Brody for it. We wanted him to know a little bit of what to expect and what was expected out of him. He has been very excited about it and was ready to go meet the friends in his class and be a big boy by going to preschool.
Today went Great! He walked into his room no problem, hung up his backpack, gave me a high five at the door, got a squirt of hand sanitizer (I liked that part) before he went into the room and was off to explore everything in the room! What a change from where we were last year at this time when we would leave him at Sunday School! :)
10 comments:
Oh my goodness, Brody looks like such a big boy! It's kinda sad seeing him grow up so fast, but exciting at the same time. I'm sure he will make some good, new friends there and be a very smart student. I'm glad he had such a great first day!
I agree with Holly on the previous post. It is sad to see him growing so fast and to now trust someone else to his education. The first of many school experiences. What a cute and little precious boy. I will pray for good teachers that will instuct him in the right things and appreciate the many good qualities that our little guy has. :-)
And I forgot to add how handsome he looks with his backpack and stripped shirt. What a good looking boy. Comes from good stock. :-)
Oh what a big boy. I'm so glad he had a great first day, definitely makes it easier on you too! What a cutie, he is!
So, I am writing this through my sad yet proud tears! He does look so big. So darn handsome, but so big. Where has the time gone? Man he looks proud to be going to preschool. I am praying that he will just soak up all of the new learning that comes with school and being around others. Give him a big squeeze from me. I'm so pround of him!
I asked Lillie if she played with Brody today and she smiled and said, "Bowdy". I am so glad they are in class together this year, I hope they become good friends.
Brody is such a big boy!! He will love preschool! I'm glad that he had a good first day!
What a big boy he is! Geeez...could time slow down just a little please?! He looks quite handsome in his "first day of school" outfit and looks very excited to experience all of the new "firsts" @ his new school too! Glad it's going so well for everyone!
He's getting so big! I love all the pictures. I know he's going to love going to school this year!
He's getting so big! I love all the pictures. I know he's going to love going to school this year!
Post a Comment