
Kaylee is now 5 months old and is growing like a weed! :) She has started eating rice
cereal and just thinks it is
ok. She still
prefers her milk, and lets us know it when she does not want to eat her
cereal! It seems like yesterday Brody was eating in the high chair!

I think this is such a sweet picture of her! She has the most defined lips and blue eyes. We think her eyes are going to stay blue or turn hazel like
Ja's. We will see. She is now starting to get her two bottom teeth in and likes to bite on everything in site!
Here are some pictures of Brody at 5 months old. I think they look a lot alike! Brody's blonde hair was just starting to come in at this age and so is Kaylee's.

Brody has started taking
soccer lessons. It has been really good for him and gotten him interested in something else besides trains!! He is getting better and better at kicking the ball and really likes doing it with
Ja. One of the games he plays is red light green light- the goal is for them to kick the ball while playing. It is fun watching him play, knowing that this is just the
beginning of many games we will watch him play!

Getting ready to play red light green light in his really big
soccer jersey.


We went to a fun
children's museum in town with my mom. They had a play kitchen, play store, and place where you can get hair cuts and a really fun climbing gym. Brody had a great time and we were glad to be able to do something different! Good idea mom!!

My mom and him at the top of the gym. He loved playing on this and going all the way to the top!

Kaylee and I in the black room. This was her favorite part! She really liked to watch all the lights that they had in there.

Brody had fun singing on the microphone that they had. What a little ham. :)

We got a new swimming pool for the back yard. It is a lot bigger than our old one and way more fun!!! :) I really like it because I could put Kaylee in here and she could just
chill out while watching Brody! She also liked swimming in the pool and having Brody push her around in her turtle! I think this pic of her is so funny!!! She looks like she is ready to get a tan and some cold grapes!! (inside joke with my sister) :)*

Brody really likes being in here and practicing the things we are learning at swim class. He is getting braver and braver in the pool. Last year we would go to our city pool all the time, however since Kaylee is just a baby it is harder for me to do that alone. So this is a good alternative for now. :) We are also practicing our smile for the camera since we are going to take some pictures!! Here he is giving me a -- I will smile for you mom because you won't leave me alone until I do, but I really don't want to smile. :)
7 comments:
Where's that museum in town? It looks like a ton of fun!! Kaylee IS growing up so fast!
Julie
What a great summer that seems full of activities. Love the pics of Brody at the same age as Kaylee is right now. They look very much alike in those pics. I can't believe how Brody also looks so grown up in his soccer shirt. Looks like he is enjoying playing the game with Dad. And little Ms. Kaylee in her pool. Yes if anyone deserves "cold grapes" it should be her. Good pics.
Love the pool pics!!! Too cute!
I can't believe how much Kaylee looks like Brody did at that age. I had forgotten what he looked like. Good idea to post and compare them at the same age. She is definitely your daughter! :) Hollywood sittin' there in the pool. Cold grapes?! LOL For sure. You all have some fun activities going for Brody this summer. It has only just begun, right?! He looks so cute in his soccer outfit. It's neat to talk to him about playing soccer. I can't wait to ask him about swim lessons this weekend. Glad you all and Brody are enjoying both activities. He's a growin' boy!
Kaylee and Brody have so many of the same facial features and expressions! They look so much alike. That museum looks like a ton of fun. I'll have to take Lilly there sometime. Sounds like Brody has been busy this summer with his swimming lessons and soccer. It will be so much fun watching his soccer games! Kaylee looks so cute chilling out in the pool. Lilly has that same turtle and loves it. You practically have to stay in the pool when it's this hot outside!
These pictures are great! Looks like you're having fun.
Okay, the reason I'm messaging you is because I was just watching my mom blow up the air mattress for my sister's kids and all of these mexico memories of mattresses, french braids, our mothers' kitchen/shower schedules came flooding back. we were dying laughing. dare i say i miss those days?!?!
Hannah
Geeez~they are looking so much alike! Great shot of Kaylee w/ her beautiful eyes and lips! Enjoy the new pool, b/c you KNOW they will!
Post a Comment