Our nephew Drew-

We were able to go to visit my sister, Eric and our new nephew Drew over the 4
th! We have not seen them since Drew was born, so it was a lot of fun seeing him a little older! We had a great time and were so glad that we could hang out with them and play with Drew!!

They had just moved into their new house right before we came, which has a cool play area in their backyard that Brody just loved playing on!! He wanted to be outside all day long and loved going up the rock wall and down the slide! I can see Drew having a lot of fun on this in the near future!

Here Aunt Amy is reading a book to Kaylee. It was fun and different to have two babies around! It seemed like one was always sleeping or eating! :)

I love this cute pic of Kaylee! Her eyes still have not changed yet so we are wondering what color they are going to be. Brody's were brown when he was this age. I think this picture shows off her pretty blue eyes and cute chubby cheeks! :)

Me with my little nephew!

It was fun
entertaining both of the babies. Kaylee would just stare at Drew... she was
probably thinking who are you?? You are my size!!

Aunt Amy made this fun train town for Brody to play with! He had a good time playing with it and taking his trains to all of his favorite places that were on here. There is a
Krispy Kreme,
Ja's work, church,
Mardels, and of course Toy's R Us! :) Thanks Amy for making this for him, he loves it!!!

Just a sweet brother/sister moment! Brody is one of Kaylee's favorite things to watch! She is constantly looking at him and watches his every move! We pray that they will have a good
relationship and always enjoy
spending time together!

Cute pic of Kaylee in her 4
th of July dress!

We
attempted to get a cousin pic on the 4
th. After many
tries this is the best we got! I think it is pretty good for having two babies and a toddler! It is pretty funny because Brody did not want t
o sit there anymore, he wanted to go outside and play. Kaylee did not
understand what was going on and again was
fascinated with Drew-- and is only wearing one shoe (there was no time to get the other one back on her foot because they were getting restless!!) And Drew is about to start crying because he just wants to take a nap!! :) We are going to be taking family pictures when my sister comes to visit us next time so we got a little taste of what that is going to be like!! :) Lets just say if we get one where everyone is happy and looking at the camera it will be a
miracle!

On the 4
th we went to a really fun festival where Brody could jump in these blow up toys all he wanted and it did not cost a thing! Here Aunt Amy is in there jumping with him. :)

Of course there was a make shift train there that we just had to ride!! He had a good time on that and liked it more then the blow up toys. :) We also were able to eat some yummy fair food!!

Brody was able to do some sparklers and poppers which he loved doing!

Thanks Amy, Eric and Drew for letting us come and stay with you all over the
Holiday! We had a great time and really enjoyed seeing your new house and spending some time with our nephew!
6 comments:
When can you come back? I already miss you all. :) It was so nice having you here. I am glad we got spend time together. I know Drew enjoyed watching his cousins play. He was worn out after you left! They are going to have lots of fun growing up together. You mentioning family pictures, that's going to be interesting.
Fun!!! i'm glad you guys had a wonderful time visiting, I'm sure little Drew loved watching his cousins play all around him...no doubt he will idolize Brody one day!
It looks like you all had such a great weekend! And, I'm so glad Brody found a train to go on!!
Julie
What a great weekend with Eric, Amy, & Drew! It will be fun to watch the kids grow up together! Kaylee is precious! I'm betting her eyes will be blue! Both of mine have brown and they were never that light at her age before they changed.
I love Kaylee's blue eyes and that picture does really show them off. She is just absolutely beautiful- I'm a fan!
Your pics are great- I'm so happy you were able to spend that time with your sister!
Great pictures of your visit together. Maybe your cousins picture worked out better this w/end in BA! :) Your sweet babies are all growing up too fast!
Post a Comment