Well there is not a whole lot going on here, except for staying warm and playing in the snow! Last year Brody did not really like the snow or how cold and wet it was. This year he really liked it and enjoyed being outside.


He wanted Teddy to come and play with him outside, I had to explain to him that we could not get him wet, so I held him while we were out there.


We had a lot of fun outside the last couple of days, but I am very glad the snow is melting!

I think this picture is so cute! Brody looks so old here! He looks like he is going to be a big brother here. Everyone says that he will look even older when the baby comes, and I can see that!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh he DOES look so old in that last picture. That is crazy!!!!! Still a stud muffin! What fun in the snow. He looks cute all bundled up. I am glad he found it more interesting this year. One day he will want to be building forts in the snow and staying out in it all day. Still laughing that he wanted Teddy out there.
I agree- he looks like a big boy in this last picture-wow! And what a cutie! : )
He does look older!!!!! Oh he is so cute!
Post a Comment