
Here is a pic of
Ja and Brody right before we went over and had a watch party at
Ja's parents house for the
OU game. Although we did not win I had to put these pictures up because I think they are so cute of Brody smiling at the camera.

I am now 34 weeks along and we are really getting ready for our little girl to join us!

Our friends Jason, Julia, Jasmine and Jocelyn asked us to go to
Chucky Cheese with them! It was so much fun and the kids had a blast playing all the games! Brody really loved the cars and enjoyed driving them. It really did not matter if they were moving or not he just wanted to drive them.



Brody and Jasmine playing ski ball. I think the dad's have more fun on this game than the kids! :) Brody and Jasmine's ball would not get very far and would just keep coming back down for them to throw again. So the dad's would throw the balls in the
holes to win them some tickets. :) We all had a great time and can't wait to go again with them!

No this is not our little girl, and no Brody is not playing with baby dolls! I have heard that it is a good idea to get out a baby doll and practice with your toddler on how to treat the baby when they are born. We practiced being very
gentle with her, I showed him how I was going to
swaddle her and burp her, and then let Brody practice holding her. We talked about how we should not hit the baby or poke them in the eye. So
hopefully it will help when she comes. :) Many people have asked if Brody understands that we are going to have another baby. I think he does, but I don't think he understands how his world is going to change. :) He knows she is in my stomach and has felt her really moving around in there! When he feels her he cracks up at how much she is moving! :) Tonight before bed he asked if he could give his
sister a kiss and a hug, so he kissed and hugged my stomach. How cute!
5 comments:
Great idea on the baby! You might also want to train him that when you are in the shower to NOT pour baby wash on the baby's head b/c he think she needs a bath too. Just a thought... :)
What a great idea on him holding the doll. Never thought of that but it sure makes sense. What great fun playing games and going for pizza. As far as the clothes Brody had on for the game .... Brody looks so much better in bright colors such as orange. :-)
What a sweet, sweet post! He's already proving to be such a good big brother, and in just a matter of weeks he'll get to show everyone just HOW good. Fun times! I can't believe that you only have such a short time left until she arrives!!! ...that is, if she doesn't come early of course. You look great & we hope you're feeling just as great too! Xoxo
You don't have anything to worry about with Brody. He will be a great big brother! That is a good idea to have Brody hold a baby doll. In that picture it looks like he is being very gentle. We can't wait to meet Miss Lusk!
Love that smilin' boy! Cute OU sweatshirt too. I can't believe he is old enough to go play at Chucky Cheese. You can tell he loved it! You will have to go back with Jasmine and her family. Any place with cars is going to be a winner for him! Great thinking with the baby doll. He is so smart, I have no doubt that he will understand what you tell him and why he needs to do (or not do) those things with Little Jo. I am just SOOO glad I get to come help!!!
Post a Comment