We have not been very busy this week, just trying to get some things done and have fun outside while the weather was nice. Brody also got to go and play with Jasmine at her house! They are so cute together and have a lot of fun playing together.
Here they are coloring with some of Jasmine's markers, they would run up and down the hall way and in their kitchen chasing each other. :) They also played hide and seek.... which they are not very good at because when one would say "ready or not here I come", the other would say "here I am", and give away their
hiding spot. :)

Playing a fishing game of Jasmine's

We got to go outside and
practice riding Brody's bike. He is still not very good at using the
pedals and wants to use his feet to get places instead. This is something that we are going to have to work on in the spring. He is doing very good at his potty training and we are making a lot of progress to getting out of diapers! We are so proud of him and try to make new things that he does very
special for him so that he
knows it is a big deal! :)

I am now 36 weeks. It is crazy to me at how low she is! I carried Brody much higher than her and he never really dropped. However she is very low which makes it very hard to sit down without my comfy pants on. :) I am pretty much in them all day, unless we are going somewhere and then right when I get home I change back into them. :) I am feeling good except for not getting much sleep at night and for starting to feel sick again in the morning. We are
definitely getting ready for her to come and can't believe she will be here in less then a month! I am now going to the doctor every week, which makes me realize that soon this little girl is going to come!!
4 comments:
Sick in the morning??????
I love the Hide and Seek concept of "me hide, you find". Always hard to understand.
I agree with you on little baby girl going low. Guess we will see how low she can go before she can't hide anymore and gets to come out and join us. I think Brody will have fun playing with her once she gets past that sleep, eat, poop stage. And cry!!!!
xoxoxox
You are getting so close Emily, and you look so great!! She is definitely sitting low. Brody is adorable as always! I remember Landon liked to use his feet with the tricycle for awhile! He finally caught on!
That is wonderful that Brody and Jasmine get along so well. Nice that you all can do things together and that they are about the same age. I bet come Spring he will be ready to learn to use the peddles on that tricycle. So proud that he is catching on to the potty training!!! Big boy all around.
I think you and Little Jo look great! Nothing wrong with wearing comfy pants all the time. If we all could, we all would! Getting so excited about her arrival. You are doing a great job getting ready for her, and preparing for yourselves. I am glad I get to come help you out! XOXO
It looks like Brody had fun playing with Jasmine. He is such a big boy on his tricycle! I can't believe you have hit the 36 week mark! Can you believe the little gal could be here any day? I'm so excited to meet her!
Post a Comment