Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fun with Daddy!!

Well, this is Jason and I thought I would make a post today. Brody and I had a guys day today and it was very fun! We decided to stay home while Mommy went and did some shopping for herself and by herself. I know that she really enjoyed it and so did we. Here are a few pics from the day.

The picture above is of Brody being a firefighter. He is chasing the fire that we have in the living room(not a real fire don't worry). I couldn't believe that he actually kept the goggles and headphones on.

This picture is of Brody on the Brody Express!! He really enjoyed this today. We made a really big train with pillows, in fact most of the pillows from the house and then we went and picked up all his stuffed animals one by one and they boarded the Brody Express!! He loves using his imagination and so this was really fun for him and me. I usually set near the back cause of course he wanted to drive.

Another picture from the caboose of the train!! As you can see we had almost every animal on the train and it was a full load!! It was a good day off for me to be able to stay home with Brody and to play all day. I know that he had alot of fun and I did too.

4 comments:

Mrs. J said...

Love the Brody Express- Jasmine will have to take a ride next time we are there. and I'm glad Lil' Momma got to get out and go shopping- you deserve it girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

What a good daddy. One to let mommy have some time to herself and two to take such good pics of your day. I am sure you got the stamp of approval. :-) How creative you were in helping Brody's imagination grow. Great job!

amy said...

I LOVE THAT! Very creative and looks like lots of fun. Good idea. And very nice of you Ja to let Em go shop. I am still laughing at the train of pillows, knowing how much he likes to play "train". Very cute!

amy said...

Also, really like the new background!