This year for Halloween Brody dressed up as a fireman. He loves to play with fire trucks and loves watching them drive by when we are in the car. So it was very fitting that he was a fireman for Halloween. He looked very cute and loved his costume and even kept the hat on!


(I had a
smudge on my
camera lens that I did not
realize until after a lot of the pics were taken so some of these are a little
blurry, but just to cute to not put on here!)
Family photo

I love this pic of him smiling!
Marmee and
Pop's with Fireman Brody!
Pop's and
Ja took Brody trick or treating to some of the houses in my parents neighborhood. He had fun watching all the other kids on the block and got into it when he saw them doing it. However he was done after about 5 houses. :) Here he is showing
Marmee the candy that he got.

Looking at the goods and eating some yummy candy!

We went over to Nana and Papa's house and hung out with them, Brody's Aunt Holly and Uncle Ryan and cute
little Lilly who was a pumpkin!
cutest little pumpkin I have ever seen!

Here Brody is showing Lilly how to play with her new toy. :) We did not have much
success getting them to both look at the camera at the same time. :)
We had a great Halloween spent with family and some yummy candy!
8 comments:
Great pics, and I actually like the little "glow" that the camera gives off w/ the smudge on it. Ha, ha! That costume seemed to fit his personality perfectly, huh? Glad y'all had fun! You're belly is looking so cute!
What a cute fireman!!!!! I'm glad he had such a fun Halloween!!!
Cutest fireman I have ever seen! I was so surprised that he kept the hat on the whole time. What a good little boy!
Oh my gosh that outfit is perfect for him. He looks so proud and very cute! Glad you all had fun.
Brody was an adorable fireman!! So cute!
I'm so impressed that Brody was so comfortable with his costume. he certainly has no fear! and what a cutie!
That was the perfect costume for Brody! Many of the costumes out there seem so uncomfortable, but Brody wasn't bothered at all. We were glad we were able to get Lilly and Brody together for pictures!
THE PICTURE OF HIM SITTING ON THE FLOOR LOOKING OVER ALL IS CANDY REMINDS ME OF HIS MARMEE AND HER BROTHER AND SISTERS. THEY ALL DID JUST LIKE THAT. WHAT A GREAT5 FIREMAN, CUTEST I'VE EVER SEEN.
MI MI
Post a Comment