
We had another birthday party for Brody on Sat. morning with all of
Ja's family. We had his favorite thing instead of cake (since it was in the morning), Monkey Bread! Yum Yum! This time he knew what to expect when everyone was singing Happy Birthday and knew to blow out his candles when they were all done. It was so cute!

Enjoying the yummy monkey bread, it is lick your fingers good!

opening all of his birthday presents from family! He loved them all and really liked tearing the wrapping paper off of the presents! He also loved a card that sang the
itsy bitsy spider..... :) We want to thank everyone for all the wonderful gifts that you gave him!

He got a wonderful police car and has played with it ever since!

Lilly had a lot of fun at his party watching him open his presents and intently watching him play with his fire truck and police car! I think she was taking notes for Christmas and making a list of some fun things she wants. :)

Uncle
Jeremy teaching Brody how to hold his new putter that him and Aunt Brandy gave Brody! They also gave him a very cool golf bag so he can be just like them when they go play golf! I know that
Ja and him will have a lot of fun on the putting green or in our back yard hitting golf balls. :)

Aunt Heather and Uncle Drew were in town visiting and Brody was very excited to see them! He really liked
making things out of
play dough with them. Brody had a great
Birthday and we are
grateful to all of our family's for making it so special!
A VISIT TO AUNT AMY and UNCLE
ERIC's HOUSE!

Brody and I went to spend the week with Amy and Eric, while
Ja was out of town on
business. It was nice to be able to go there and spend a little more time with them. We were able to do a lot of fun things and I know Brody had a blast while we were there! I was a little nervous about the car ride since I have never driven with Brody by
myself for a long distance drive. However he did really good and was able to entertain himself by watching some videos, driving on his
steering wheel that we have for him, reading some books, and eating lots and lots of snacks!!!! :)
We went to a place called the Wonder Place where it has a lot of different centers that children Brody's age can pretend play with. It was very fun and I know that he would love to go back there! We also did a little shopping and Brody got to try out his new bicycle. My sister and I did some scrapbooking while Brody took his nap and was in bed. I was very grateful for this since I am so far behind and really need to get caught up before our little girl arrives! It is always better to scrapbook with someone else and especially her because she gives me good ideas! Brody and I also ate some very yummy food while we were there!! It was a great little vacation for us!
Pics from the Wonder Place
3 comments:
Looks like Brody had a great birthday with lots of cool stuff. Love the police car. :-)
The Wonder Place looks really cool. It is to bad that we don't have something like that around here for kids. Looks like it would be something children would like.
Love the pic. on the bike. One day he will get the idea he can go faster and quicker with the feet on the pedals. xoxoxo
The police car was a great gift! It's great that he was able to celebrate with everyone.
We loved having you all here for the week! It was great being able to do those things with you both. Brody is at such a fun age and we are always amazed at the things he can say and do. He's so much fun to be around! I can't wait to see him peddling on that bike. Em, it was nice to be able to shop and scrapbook. I always enjoy that time we can spend together. I wished we lived closer! xoxo I missed you both bunches already! Come again!
I'm so jealous that you scrapbooked! I have to get on that too! It looks like you had a great time with Aunt amy & at the bday party. We need to come over and play with all of Brody's new toys! Lots of love!
Post a Comment