Yeah our little Niece is here!!!! After a long time waiting at the hospital we finally got to hear that we were an Aunt, Uncle, and cousin to Lillian Andersen!! We did not know if she was a boy or a girl before she was born so that was very exciting to wait and find out what she was! It was fun to watch her proud daddy come out and tell us that she was a girl and what her name was!

This is a picture of us waiting in the hospital

Brody was a little tired but overall he was a big trooper! He would not go to sleep even though it was past his bed time.... I guess he wanted to wait up and see if he had a girl or boy cousin to play with! (We want to give a great big THANKS to all the family that helped keep Brody entertained while we waited for Lilly to
arrive!!)

Here she is in her proud mamma's arms! She is so cute!!

Daddy holding his baby girl!

Here we are introducing Brody to his cousin! Little does he know that she is going to be a great play mate one day!!! I am so glad that we a have a niece so that I can play Barbies and have tea parties with! I remember my Aunt Karen would always have fun playing Barbies with us and my sister and I would always love getting dressed up and having tea parties! One day Lilly, you and I are going to have some fun tea parties!! Maybe Brody can be the waiter! :)

Jason holding his little niece!

Me the proud Aunt with Lilly!
We are so happy for you Holly and Ryan! You have a beautiful baby girl and we can't wait to see what kind of person she becomes! We pray that she is a woman who has a passion for God and that she has many fun life experiences!
2 comments:
Lilly is SOOOO adorable! Glad she has finally made her appearance. :) Em, you are going to be a wonderful aunt just like Aunt Karen. Make her proud. xo
What a beautiful little girl Miss Lilly is. I think she is very lucky to have such a wonderful family that will be very supportive to her while she is growing up.
Brody looks so big in the pics. Bet he seems like it compared to Miss Lilly. Congratulations to Holly and Ryan.
Em., loved the background of the blog. Great look and great pics. as usual.
Post a Comment