We had a great Easter weekend!! My sister was able to come in town on her spring break and stay a little longer then usual so that was a lot of fun and I know that Brody really enjoyed having her around! We did a lot of fun stuff and were very busy while she was here.
We had a cook out at my parents house and roasted marshmallows and hot dogs over the fire pit! It was a lot of fun and a good day to do it. In the picture above Brody is helping Marmee feed the birds!! He loves doing this and will always grab her hand and say "tweet tweet"...... like he is saying lets go feed the birds Marmee. It is very cute to watch him help her! Suprisingly he does not run off, but stays there until they are all done putting the bird seed in the bird feeder. It is very cute to watch.

Brody is pushing Amy on his fire tuck...... Amy had been pushing him. :)

Roasting hotdogs with Marmee... He did not last very long at this. :)

Looking at what the easter bunny brought him in his easter basket. He got some tractors which he has loved playing with!! Lately he has been a little obsessed with tractors so he loved these!

Family picture...

Brody playing with Aunt Amy

We went to one of Brody's favorite play areas with Amy. It was fun for him to play there and show Amy all the different things to do there. I love this picture of him and Amy.... like he is saying here I am hanging out and having a good time!

We had a good time while Amy was here and I know that Brody really enjoyed playing with her and following her around the house!! Thanks for coming and staying with us Amy we had a great time with you!!
3 comments:
Well I loved it too! It's great to be able to come for a longer period of time. I don't think I've heard my name said so much, but I wouldn't want it any other way. He's so fun to be with and getting smarter and smarter every day! Now every time I see a tractor I can hear him saying, "Tractor, honk honk, beep beep". Glad we were all able to hang out and do some fun things. Good times. :)
What a great Easter/Spring Break week-end it was. Glad we could finally use the fire pit. That was fun and of course the hot dogs and marshmallows tasted great roasted over it. Must do that again.
Brody is so much fun to feed birds with, play with and watch. What a little trooper he is. Interesting that tractors are at the top of his list. Must be the "wheels". Thanks for sharing the pics. xoxo
GREAT PICTURES--MAKES US HOME-SICK TO SEE ALL OF YOU. GLAD YOU HAD A FUN FAMILY WEEK-END. LMI MI
Post a Comment