Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Just playing around!

Even though our swim lessons are over this week has still been eventful and full of fun! We were able to get some fun "new" toys from a big consignment sale going on now. I was able to get lots of trucks, tractors, books, puzzles, and a fun 4 wheeler that is battery powered and moves at the push of a button. I got all of them so cheap that I could not believe it! We were in need of some new outside toys for him and boy howdy we got some good ones! As any good mother would do I have put some back and will pull them out through out the summer.

His cool new 4 wheeler!! He did not know what to think about this at first but after he figured out how to start it he really enjoyed it! I can see many a summer day outside playing with this toy!!!

Brody is "learning" the proper way of hitting a golf ball. :) I think he would rather pick the ball up and throw it!! :)


We had some friends from out of town come over and play. (This toy is another great find from the sale and Brody has been playing with it every day!!) Ayan was adopted not to long ago by some friends that we have grown up with. It was fun being able to see him and his momma!

He is all boy just like Brody! He was a lot of fun and I know Brody had a good time sharing all of his toys with him!
We are so excited for you guys and think you have a great boy!! It was fun getting to see you all and catch up on things.
*We also want to say a big congratulations to our friends Scott and Julie! Addison Grace was born this morning and we are so excited for them! She is a little cutie with a full head of hair!! Congratulations!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You found some great toys! I can only imagine how excited Brody is about them. That truck looks really fun. Glad you all had a nice time with Stephanie and Ayan. It's always nice to have friends to play with... or talk with in your case. :) Two boys on the move.