I invited my friend Julia and her daughter Jasmine over for a play date. It was a lot of fun and neat to see the kids interact with each other! Jasmine is the first friend that we have had over to play, and I was very impressed with Brody! He did a great job sharing his toys and letting her hold his "Laney" dog while she was here. I had a great time talking and hanging out with Julia while our children played together! She is a good friend and I am glad our kids are very close in age.
Jasmine..." Boys!"
We were going to go to the park however it was just too cold and windy for them to be out there! Brody already has a runny nose as it is. So it was an inside day however I think they both had a good time! I know I did! Thanks Julia and Jasmine for coming over and playing with us we had a blast!
4 comments:
"My Buddy, My Buddy...." :)
That is too cute. I can only imagine what is going through their little minds. That is so good that they can play together. Jasmine probably loved playing with some new and different toys. I wonder what Brody would think of her "girl" toys? :)Glad he AND you had fun with a friend!
I love your lines on the pictures, Emily especially the one where Brody is telling Jasmine to look at the camera. Course how could you not look at Brody. The food in the mouth.... Boys!!!
Cute pics! Jasmine was probably excited to be around boy toys and I am glad Brody shared.
These are some really cute pictures! I am excited to see you all in a couple of days! :-)
These are great! Jasmine and I had a blast! Thanks for having us and I definitely think we need to do it again soon. Brody needs to come over and help Jasmine "feed" and change her dollies. : )
Lots of love!
Julia
Post a Comment