On Friday night we went to celebrate our friends Michelle and Eric's birthdays. We went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner and afterwards we went bowling. We had a great time and wish them both a Happy Birthday!
It was great to hang out with these girls while we ate and bowled! While we were talking Michelle told us that she found the cute shirt she is wearing at Garden Ridge for a little over a dollar! WHAT?? Garden Ridge has clothes???? This is something I never knew before! So next time you are in Garden Ridge, go to the very back of the store and you might be surprised to find that they have a small clothing section! I am definitely going to have to go check it out!
3 comments:
Well now I can put a face with a name! Glad to see who your friends are. I can't wait to meet them when I come. Looks like bowling was fun. How'd you do Em? :)
Brody playing in those leaves brings back lots of memories of us in Dallas at this time of year. Crunch those leaves Brody. One day you'll be building a scary path for us to walk down.
The last time I was in Garden Ridge they said they were getting out of the craft business. Well now we know they may be making room for clothes. Who would think that a store named Garden Ridge would have clothing.
I couldn't open the other pics. but I can just imagine Mr. Brody having fun in the leaves. Like Amy said, it reminds me of when they went to Mimi and Micaws.
BRODY, WE SURE COULD USE YOU DOWN HERE, LOTS OF LEAVES AND PECANS ON THE GROUND. MI CAW AND REGGIE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU HELP THEM PICK UP THE NUTS. CUTE CUTE PICTURES.
Post a Comment