This past weekend we went to help my sister set up her classroom for school. Her school moved into a new building so she had to pack up everything and move it into her new classroom!! So we went to help her unpack and gets things in their new spot and organized. She has such a fun room!! Her 3rd grade class is very lucky to have her as a teacher! We had a lot of fun and were very glad we could go and help her out!
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Fun times!
Posted by jeblusk at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been waiting for these pumpkin pictures. I just love the one where he is trying to roll the pumpkin. Pumpkin is just about as big as he is.
Great pics on the school move. I agree Amy's class is very lucky to have a fun teacher.
You all are too kind. :)
It looks like Brody Ja loves the pumpkins, because as we all know it resembles a ball that's why. Next year we can teach him to bowl with pumpkins. Wouldn't that be fun? ha
That looks like a fun outing. Good idea. Glad to finally see those cute pictures.
Thanks again for coming and helping with my classroom. I couldn't have done it without you all. You too Brody! XO
Post a Comment