
Well can you believe it?!?! Brody Ja is 10 1/2 months old and walking!! He is now walking everywhere and is getting pretty good at it. He had been testing the waters for a while and doing a little walking on his own but not much. However on Wed of last week he just started getting up and walking everywhere! He no longer crawls to get things... why crawl when you can walk and get there much faster! :) I really did not think he would start this early.... I should of guessed though since he was never the type of baby that just likes to hang out... he was always movin around and wanting to be in the center of the action. It just goes to show you that this little boy is an explorer and is going to love being active and on the go! I took some pictures of him walking however it was hard to capture how cute it is to see him walk... I am going to put a video and some more (better) pictures on here this week. My baby is growing up so fast!!!!!! :)
4 comments:
HOW ADORABLE!! I knew it wouldn't be long before that boy figured out that it would be faster to walk. He IS growing up. So cute. I love how his hands are out to help balance. Now he can really explore!
I am like Amy on commenting on the arms and hands out for balance. So cute. It is amazing that one day he just wakes up and decides that this is the day to walk and explore a whole lot more. You will have to do a video just to show how cute it really is. But for now, these pictures say a thousand words. "Mom and Dad, get ready cause here we go." xoxoxoxo
Well I need to add my 2 cents. I can't believe he is growing up so fast and walking so soon. What cute pictures. Can't wait to see the video. The last one with him laughing is priceless!
Yay! He is so cute! I can't wait to see him again. Mom was telling me about how he loves to read also. I am looking forward to seeing more videos!!
Post a Comment