Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday morning Play Group

My friend Julia told me about this play group that she goes to on Monday mornings with her daughter. So I thought Brody and I should go and check it out. He loved it and had a great time playing with different toys and other boys and girls. He even shared a car with another little boy and pushed it back and forth to him... with only a little bit of help form me. :) His favorite thing to do was slide, however I could not get any pics of him on it because I was holding his hand while he was sliding down. :) He even did a good job sitting down and singing songs at the end even though there were balls near by. :) We had a great time and can't wait to go back next week!!
You can tell in this picture that he is on the go and not really caring about smiling for the camera.... he is just having to much fun.
There were lots of fun toys for him to play with!

I particularly liked this little toy because he sat down while playing with it! :)*

Brody... "what it is time to pick up and have story time... but I am having so much fun!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brody, we are excited to see that your mommy is taking you to a fun play group. Those toys look like lots of fun. Isn't it nice to have some different toys to play with? We love hearing about you sharing with others. We are ready to come see you this weekend so that we can play with ya! By the way, very stylish jeans and shoes!

Anonymous said...

A little boy on the move! It looks like he is very busy with all the new toys. So glad you found this play group where he can go and be with other children, and you Em. can be with other adults. Good for the both of you.
xoxoxoxo