Friday night we took Brody to his first high school football game. The weather was perfect.... a little cool but that is how every football game should be! I was a little concerned about how he would do but he did great! I don't really think he watched much of the game but he loved being outside.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Is that MY NEPHEW??? So studly looking in his swish pants and toboggan? Well of course it is. I would know that boy anywhere. Just like he knows a ball anywhere. Rather it be on the football field, the decorative balls at my house, or the balls hanging from the ceiling in Bath and Body Works, he knows it! Glad he enjoyed the game. XO
He definitely has your eyes Em!
I love your comments with the pictures, Emily. So cute with his sad face on the loss of the game. And yes, we know that he loves to find the balls everywhere even way out on a field. So cute.
I agree with Amy. He does have your eyes, EM. and Jason's nose.
Well Well this is a nice change. Looks really good!
I really like the new look on the blog. And of course putting one of his firt pics. up shows how much he has grown and how precious he was and still is. Great look!
Post a Comment