Here are some fun videos that we took today. It is amazing how much he is learning and doing things that we do now. Such a big boy!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
How big is Brody and Peek-a-boo
Posted by jeblusk at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! I bet he'll be walking within a couple of weeks
What a cute little guy and getting so big. I love the peek-a-boo. Wish I could fall back like that and still be able to get up. Oh to be so young. Good video of our little boy.
Oh my goodness! Eric and I are both sitting here amused and laughing at our very smart nephew! That just made our night. We can't wait to see him again and witness all of the new things he has learned. We can't believe he can play peek-a-boo and "this big" already. So smart....and too cute! We just sat here watching with smiles on our faces wanting him to throw his hands up and do "this big". Like we were there encouraging him. :) I just want to pick him up and squeeze him after those videos. XO
OH MY--WHAT A BIG BOY IS BRODY. HE IS REALLY GROWING UP, THE VIDEOS ARE SO GOOD, ALMOST MAKES ME FEEL I AM THERE WATCHING. ( OH HOW I WISH I WAS) WHAT A PERFECT LITTLE GUY. MI MI
Post a Comment