Sometimes it is something so stupid that makes him laugh! I was doing this forever and he just thought it was so funny! He even did it with the video camera out!
"When your kids are small, people will say to you, "Treasure every moment. They grow up so fast. Don't blink or you will miss it." Brody and Kaylee are growing up so fast it is my prayer that I do not blink and miss the little everyday things that they do! Lord help me not to blink too much today!
5 comments:
Awwwww....that is so sweet! I love to see him laugh! He's got a great laugh! :-)
That is a contagious laugh! HE is just a giggling. We want to know what in the world YOU are doing Em. :)
How cute is that! You can't help but laugh with him and yes Emily, what were you doing to make him laugh so hard????? :-)
Sometimes it is something so stupid that makes him laugh! I was doing this forever and he just thought it was so funny! He even did it with the video camera out!
WHAT A DARLING BOY
Post a Comment