YEA! You got the bib. I bet it is really nice to have. He is just getting messier and messier. Have fun with that! (still think he is quite adorable!) XO
"When your kids are small, people will say to you, "Treasure every moment. They grow up so fast. Don't blink or you will miss it." Brody and Kaylee are growing up so fast it is my prayer that I do not blink and miss the little everyday things that they do! Lord help me not to blink too much today!
2 comments:
He can even make a mess look good. I love the bib. Must get one of those here. Did you take him out to the hose when he was finished? :-)
YEA! You got the bib. I bet it is really nice to have. He is just getting messier and messier. Have fun with that! (still think he is quite adorable!) XO
Post a Comment