We went to Austin to visit Ja's sister .. Heather. We had a great time and enjoyed everthing we did. We went to two different outlet malls and shopped until we dropped! The guys went and played golf, we went to many great restaurants and enjoyed some good food, we were able to go to church with Heather and Drew (which was very good and we enjoyed very much! It is not ever day that you get to worship at church with Chris Tomlin... who is their worship leader), we got to go see the bats of Austin and enjoyed playing games and spending time with our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good times! I am sure Heather was so glad to see you all. And she didn't even have to drive home this time. Where are you all in the last 2 pictures? Brody's hair is getting so thick and long. Great pictures.
It looks like you all had a great time and by the sound of it, found some real good deals at those outlet malls. I know Heather must have been glad to have had you all down there.
I'm so glad you all were able to come and visit. It was a lot of fun! I'm so glad you all put videos on the blog, so I can watch Brody grow up; but it is really nice to see him in person. :-) He just gets bigger and smarter every day!
Post a Comment