I just love these videos! He's such a cutie. It's a good way to watch little Brody grow up, since I don't see you all as much as I would like. I'm looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks :-)
JUST GOT BACK IN TOWN AND HAD TO SEE HOW MUCH OUR LITTLE GUY HAD GROWN. WHAT A CUTE VIDEO, AND WHAT A SMART LITTLE GUY. SORRY BUT COULD NOT GET JASON'S PICTURE, BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. MI MI
"When your kids are small, people will say to you, "Treasure every moment. They grow up so fast. Don't blink or you will miss it." Brody and Kaylee are growing up so fast it is my prayer that I do not blink and miss the little everyday things that they do! Lord help me not to blink too much today!
4 comments:
WOW!!!!! What a smart boy. Such a cute video.
OH MY GOSH! How cute is that? Can you believe it? He knows what you are talking about. Smart! I can't wait to see that boy!
I just love these videos! He's such a cutie. It's a good way to watch little Brody grow up, since I don't see you all as much as I would like. I'm looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks :-)
JUST GOT BACK IN TOWN AND HAD TO SEE HOW MUCH OUR LITTLE GUY HAD GROWN. WHAT A CUTE VIDEO, AND WHAT A SMART LITTLE GUY. SORRY BUT COULD NOT GET JASON'S PICTURE, BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. MI MI
Post a Comment