Happy 4th of July! Every year we go to Ja's parents house to celebrate the 4th. We always have great food and lots of fireworks! This was Brody's first 4th..... however he did not get to see any of the fireworks because he was fast asleep. I am sure he would of enjoyed the sparklers and the fountains.... the other loud stuff I am not so sure about. I guess he will just have to wait until next year to see the big show. Here are some pictures of us infront of the pond that they have. I was trying to get a picture of Brody in his old navy flag shirt however he was to busy crawling and pulling up on things. He loves to wave at people ..... even if he does not know them... that is what he is doing in the picture with me. :)
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well Brody will have to experience the fireworks another time. I can see his little flag a little bit in the picture. Glad he is already showing some patriotism. :) Cute hair and shirt Em!!
Jason, love the hat. Cute shirt. JK
Cute 4th of July pics. Sorry that Brody missed out on the booms and sparklers but just as well. There will always be next year unless he is like his mamma and aunt who spent their first couple of 4th's in the bedroom looking out the window at the fireworks.
Post a Comment