Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Aunt Amy coming for a visit


My sister came to visit this past weekend. It was great having her here and I know Brody had a great time with her. He now loves it when someone chases him around while he is crawling on the floor. He would look back at Amy and see if she were coming to chase him.... it was very cute. We also took some video of him laughing... I am going to try to put that on here later today. It was fun being able to spend time with her and have her stay at our house for a couple of nights.
In the pics above my mom and sister are entertaining him in the water. He like to splash and play in the water and so they thought he would get a kick out of playing in the sink.... :) I think these are cute pictures ... like he is saying "hey this is fun... mom's never let me do this before".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I really had the best time being with you all. Brody has such a fun personality. He just loves anything you do with him. He is a very happy baby! I enjoyed hearing the new sounds he is making, and watching him crawl all over the place. Plus I got some good 'sugars' in too! Notice how wet Mom's shirt is. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun time we had with Miss Amy around. We sure don't need to spend money on entertainment with Brody around. Even splashing in a little bit of water in the sink can be fun. xoxox

Jill said...

I'm so glad that Amy was able to visit with her favorite nephew!!! It's looks like you all had a wonderful time!

The Proctors said...

It seems like Brody is all smiles all the time!! Cute picture of Amy and Brody! I'm sure you enjoyed having her there and I know Amy had a blast!