Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy Birthday!



















This is one of my favorite pics of Ja. He looks so relaxed and happy. Like he is thinking... "man this is the life". Yesterday was his birthday so I wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday! We celebrated his birthday with presents and his favorite dessert... apple gingerbread cake. It is a family tradition to make their favorite dessert on their birthday. Brody and I sang to him and I know Brody was wishing he could of had some of Ja's birthday cake. Poor thing had to smell it all day long and did not even get a taste! I know I am a horrible mother! :) He will have the rest of his life to try all those goodies so why not just wait a little while. Happy Birthday Ja! I hope you had a great day and enjoy your 30's! You are my best friend and a wonderful father! We love you very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Jason. We hope you have many many more apple gingerbread moments. :-) Love you!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great birthday, Jason. And...30's aren't as bad as they make them sound. :-)

Anonymous said...

YEA! Happy Birthday. Glad Em made your favorite dessert to celebrate. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.