This past weekend we were able to vist my grandparents in Dallas, TX. This was Brody's first time to go and see them. We had a great time visiting and eating wonderful food! I know that Brody was very glad he was able to go and see where Mimi and Micaw live. Every time I look at Brody he is either doing new things or getting bigger! It is amazing to see your child learn and do something new. On the way home from this trip Brody had his first laugh! Wow! Just 3and1/2 months ago he was kicking me in the ribs just waiting to come out and see the beautiful world that our God has created! And now I have heard the wonderful sound of his laugh! There is nothing greater then hearing your child laugh for the first time!
Brody is playing with his new favorite toy! Thanks Aunt Amy and Uncle Eric!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Brody's trip to Dallas
Posted by jeblusk at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a wonderful week-end in Dallas and the pics show how neat we all enjoyed being with each other and Brody being the center of attention. (As well he should be)! I am so glad that Brody got to greet family he had met before as well as new ones. And of course I loved sitting by him on the way home. I will always remember that first true laugh of his. What a great time.
We love Brody. We love making him smile, we love watching him learn, and we love spending time with him. He is the perfect little boy and was the highlight of our trip. As always! It was so fun being with all the family this weekend. It was just what we needed. We are ready for Brody to come to Bryant!
I was so glad that I could be a part of Brody's first trip to Dallas. I must agree with Amy, Brody is the perfect little boy, but I must add you and Jason are off to a very good start of being the perfect parents. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work! Also - great blog Jason!!!
Emily and Jason,
I love Brody's blog! You are doing such a good job of sharing his special moments with all of us. I can't believe he is such a big boy already--my how the time flies when we are having such a wonderful time. Love you all, Teresa Hobbs
Post a Comment