Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I sure can't resist giving him those kisses!! I'm gonna get them all in while I can. One day he won't be crazy about it, or smile like he does now when I love on him. (sigh)
Love your hair Em. Hadn't seen it curly with the short cut. Hot mama!

Anonymous said...

I think the whole family looks very handsome, cute and pretty. Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Love you all bunches and bunches.

Anonymous said...

Whoops! Forgot to change the anonymous to Marmee. Got caught up in all those hearts floating about. :-0

Anonymous said...

What a lucky boy you are, Brody - to have a beautiful family & such a great photographer of a Momma so we can all see how cute you are! I just knew that I needed to check out your blog to see an update & what a cute Valentine's pix! You're a sweetie & changing so much every day! The Foley's