Sunday, February 25, 2007

4 months old!

Brody turned 4 months old this week! Wow how time flys! He is growing so fast that sometimes I look at him and think man when did you get so big! He now weighs 15lb and 11 oz, and is growing out of some of his 3-6 month clothes... ahahah! He loves his tummy time and will stay there for a long time. He has not rolled over yet but I know that will come very soon. He will look at you with those big eyes and give you the biggest smile that will just melt your heart! (yet somehow I still can't catch it on camara) Every now and then he will giggle at you. He loves to eat and is still not sleeping through the night because he is a hungry little boy! (I am sure he will always be a hungry boy). He also loves to pull my hair! Speaking of hair, when he was born he had a lot more hair on his head then he does now... but of course so did I. He loves to talk and is doing it more and more each day. In this picture he is talking to his Lion rug. He enjoys looking at faces so I put him infront of his rug and he was just talking away! How cute! What a joy and a blessing Brody has been to our lives!
We love you Brody Ja!
I just had to put this on here because I thought it was very funny and very true! I got a kick out of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss hearing that boy talk! That is good that his lion can converse with him. :) 4 months old. Not that long ago we were waiting for him in the hospital. A lot has happened since then. He IS growing so fast. I am so glad he likes his tummy time now. (see that has changed too!)

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of him talking to his lion. I am sure he is saying something very smart and profound. After all he is a smart boy. I love the little clip you put on and how true it is. Gotta make every min. count. You both have a very important job of raising a wonderful little boy and we think you are doing a great job. We are very proud of all of you. Happy 4 month birthday. Love, Marmee and Pops