Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Snow fun!!

Well we had some great snow to play in! It was the kind of snow that you could fall down in and not feel anything! So needless to say Brody had a blast playing in it! Which we were a little surprised since he has not normally enjoyed playing in it. With the way we are getting snow this year I think that next year I am going to have to invest in some snow boots and good snow gloves for the kids! This year we tied plastic bags around his shoes! However it worked really good and his feet did not get wet! :)


Ja and Brody tried to make a snow man but the snow was not really wet enough to make a good one so what do they do......
They decide to play tackle in the snow. They rolled down our little hill in the back yard and had a snow ball fight. I am so glad Ja was home this day because I don't think I could of done all those things with Brody!! :)

Here Brody was having a great time getting Daddy. :)

When Kaylee woke up from her nap we took her outside for just a second since she has had a little cold.

Once her hand touched the snow it was over and time to go inside! :)

Lilly came over to play yesterday and the kids had a great time with each other! Brody and Lilly got to stir some snow in mixing bowls. We then put all kinds of fun things in there to see what it did to the snow. Brody's favorite was the sprinkles and hot chocolate mix we put in there. I was surprised he wanted to try it! Lilly had a great time mixing it and watching Brody be silly. After that she walked all around the house saying that Brody was silly!! :) We can't wait for Lilly to come over again and play!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Lilly had so much fun playing with Brody! She was talking about Brody the rest of the day. She took a 3 hour nap, so I guess Brody wore her out! It is so nice for her to have cousins so close in age. That was a great activity with the snow. You come up with so many creative ideas!

Marmee said...

I am so glad that we finally had a good snow for little ones to play in. Love the idea about mixing it in bowls. Great idea! Good pics of all of you having fun in our Jan. 6" snowfall.

amy said...

Your snow made for some fun days! It's crazy that Brody is old enough now to be tackling his Dad in the snow. I bet he was worn out afterwards. Your snow activity sounds really fun. Neat discoveries for them to make. Sure hope Miss Kaylee Jo gets to feeling better soon!