Friday, May 15, 2009

Our new Nephew!

Introducing my new nephew Drew Manning Stogsdill! Here are the proud Mommy and Daddy with their very cute son! (Doesn't my sister look great!) I think this is a very cute picture of the new family! One day cute pictures like this will be hard to get because he will be running all over the place. :)

What a little cutie! Congratulations Amy and Eric, we think you have a very cute son! We love you Drew and are so glad that you are in our family now!!
************************************************************************************
Going a little out of order...
This is us at the Hospital before Drew arrived.............




We were in Branson when we received the phone call that my sisters water broke, so we made a side trip to go see our nephew being born! Really it was great timing because we were already packed and Ja was off of work for a couple of days, so it worked out great! We made it there in plenty of time and were able to be with her. We want to thank my mom and dad for helping out with our kiddo's while we were there. As you can tell in the picture above Brody was having fun with Marmee on the "train" (everything is a train these days). My dad and Jason watched him and Kaylee while I was able to be in the delivery room while Drew was being born! There is just nothing like see a baby being born, I am so glad that I was able to be there!

The proud mama with her very cute son. He was born at 10:18 pm and was 7lb 11oz and 19 inches long. I think he looks a lot like his daddy and is going to be a tall boy!

Uncle Ja and Brody meeting Drew for the first time.

Me the proud Aunt with my nephew.
Brother and Sister with their new cousin Drew. They are going to have so much fun together! Kaylee is 2 1/2 months older then Drew, but yet in this picture she looks so much bigger then him. It is amazing how fast they grow!!

Marmee and Pops with their grandchildren.

6 comments:

amy said...

I am so thankful that God heard my prayers for you all to be able to make it in time to see Drew born. It took us all by surprise, but worked out perfectly! Thank you for being the photographer and for being so encouraging. You all really helped the waiting time pass by more quickly. It is so nice to be able to talk to you and ask you questions about being a mom etc... I know Drew will love it when he gets to visit with his cousins.

Jill said...

What a cute picture of your parents with their grandkids...they look a little proud, don't they??!! I'm so glad you were able to be there for Amy and I know she is looking forward to seeing you real soon!

the Pulleys said...

Great pictures! The Lord certainly DID work out the timing of it all for the entire family it sounds like-HOORAY! We pray that the same happens here very soon! : ) Congrats on becoming Aunt Emily and Uncle Jason again and enjoy loving on that new nephew! Can't wait to meet him and see y'all again!

Mrs. J said...

Amy looks fabulous! that is a great picture of them. And the last pic with your parents & their grandkids is just precious. I'm so happy that the labor went well and you were able to be there- that is very special. I read that Drew had some jaundice and I hope that he is getting better.

Anonymous said...

Great pix! Congratulations to you - Drew is precious! And love the pix with your parents and all three of their precious grandchildren! :)

Ryan Family said...

I'm so glad you were able to be at her side. What a blessing! You look like a proud Aunt! Amy looks great, I wish I looked that good after Johnny, haha. I hope she and the baby are doing well. He's adorable! They change so much so fast, we have such an amazing God!