
This weekend we went to a going away party for some of our friends Erin and
Achile, they are going to be moving out of town and we are going to miss them so much!! It was fun to be able to do something special with them and the rest of our community group.


Kaylee and I were there as well. :)

Brody and Addison had fun "driving" the car that was there and doing some other fun games that they had there.


I think this picture is so cute and funny! I was taking a lot of pics of them together and each time Brody would look away or do something silly, while Jasmine was just looking into the camera and smiling!!!!!! Brody rarely does that! I guess you can really tell the difference between boys and girls! Brody has no time for taking pictures and Jasmine has the smile down and knows how to look good and work it for the camera!

Brody loves giving Kaylee kisses. Here he is giving her a kiss and helping me get a good picture of her before church. I tried to get a good picture of him, but he was not having any of that! :)

I have some Irises that come up in the spring each year, so I have taken some pictures by them every year of Brody. Here we are in 2007.

Here is Brody in 2008. I
remember thinking that I did not know how I got such a good picture of him because he was actually looking at the camera and smiling!

Here we are in 2009 on Mothers day. I tried to get one of just Brody, but again he was not having that so.... at this age I just take what I can get! :) I think it is a cute picture.

Kaylee was dedicated at our church today. We were so glad that we got to do this and take a step
in front of everyone saying that we are going to raise her in a Godly home and teach her about the Lord. We pray that she will come to know the Lord at an early age and that she will follow His
guidance in her life and trust in him!
Ja, me and Kaylee at church after we dedicated her. (Thanks Julie for taking the pic!)

We were so glad that
Ja's parents were able to make it and be with us as we took this step! Grandpa took this picture and I think it is a good one. Brody was very
surprised to see them when we went and picked him up from his class. We are so thankful for both of our mothers and the
influence,
guidance, friendship, and love that they have given to us! Happy Mothers Day!
6 comments:
I love all of those pictures, but especially the one of Kaylee on Mother's Day... precious!
Love the curly hair...too cute!!! Brody has really grown up..such a cutie and oh my Kaylee in her pretty dress...did you take a million pictures of her...I would have!! LOL!
WOW! That's the best picture of Kaylee! Her dress is very pretty. It deserves to make the family picture wall in the hall as an 8x10! :) I think it is a good idea to keep taking the picture of you and the kids with the flowers. Loving the curly hair. Brody is a funny one about pictures. I do wonder if there is a difference in boys and girls with taking pictures. We will have to see with Drew. But such a sweet big brother! Gosh he looks like a big boy kissing Kaylee. Happy Mother's Day! God has really blessed you!!
The picture of Kaylee in her dress is BEAUTIFUL! what a gorgeous girl she is turning into- wow!
And I love the pics by your flowers- what a great idea! it really chronicles how much he has grown.
Kaylee has such an angel face. The one of just her close up is absolutely beautiful.
What a great group of pics. Kaylee looks so pretty in her dress and she knows how to work the camera. Brody on the other hand is just too busy for such stuff. Love the pics in front of the flowers. Neat to see how much Brody has changed in just a few short years. Em. you look beautiful! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment