I think I have cleaned everything I possibly can, in fact I started cleaning so early that now there is already dust on the dressers so I have to go back and do it again! I think I have mopped the floor twice already and after every meal am very careful to pick up every little crumb that was dropped! :) I know it sounds silly but I really want the house to be clean when we come home from the hospital! :)
I think Brody knows something big is going to happen soon, but just does not realize how much it is going to change our lives. We have definitely gotten into a good routinue around here and I have tried to enjoy it as much as I can because I know things are going to change very quickly when she comes home! :)
I am definitely carrying her all in front and it looks like I have stuffed a bowling ball in my shirt! :) I thought the picture below was funny looking because she is just pointing out there. :)
We can't wait to meet our little girl and share her name with everyone! It has been kind of exciting not telling the name and keeping it a secret until she is born! We pray that everything in labor goes good and that she is a healthy baby girl!
9 comments:
I'm so glad you enjoyed the gifts - we are so excited for you guys! We can't wait to read all about the birth on the blog (of course, I'll definitely get the inside scoop from Julie also!). I'm glad you found my blog - you were actually my blog inspiration so thanks :)
We are so excited to meet your baby girl!! Lilly is looking forward to seeing her cousin. She has never seen a newborn. Only 2 more days!
I have NEVER seen someone carry so out front. That's amazing. It totally looks fake.
You will enjoy your time with your new family of four. It's exhausting and wonderful both at the same time.
Good luck and can't wait to see pics of your beautiful baby girl
It seriously does look like you stuffed a bowling ball out front. That's crazy! Funny how different you look with her than Brody.
I am ready to meet my niece!!! Ready to play and take care of my nephew too!! Ready to just be there with you all. I will help keep your clean house clean so don't worry. XOXO
You really are carrying that baby girl all out in the front! You look great! I can't wait to hear about her arrival and to hear the name that you guys have picked for her. I'll be praying for you guys!
You are so cute-I love those pics of your belly! I can't wait to meet her very soon!! And, stop cleaning and take a nap instead:)
Julie
We are so excited for you guys...I can't wait to see pictures and hear what the name is...I love Brody is going to love her like crazy!!! Praying for you guys!
Our prayers are with you as you deliver this new little one tomorrow!! Can't wait!! DeAnne & Greg
Okay...okay, post some pictures already! Geesh! We've heard a name & some stats, but have no face to put w/ them! You're pictures cracked me up last wk. when I saw them b/c I agree that they completely look fake! You were SO low & ONLY out front. I had never seen anything like it either, but you still looked so cute. I'm sure you all are so much happier now that she's on the other side of your belly & we cannot wait to hear all a/b her as well as your delivery. Praying for you... Love y'all!
Post a Comment