
Kaylee Jo at one week old!

You can tell in this picture that Brody is having a really good time with his sister in his bed. He wanted to say goodnight to her and I put her in his bed with him and he thought that was so cool! He then wanted her to sleep in there! We are so proud of how he is acting with her, he really is being a good big brother. He will tell us when she is awake or asleep and help me change her diaper.

Wow it has been a week since Kaylee has come into our family and it seems like the week has flown by! We are all doing good and enjoying being a family of four. Here is one of the many
attempts at getting a good family photo. :) It is VERY hard to get a newborn baby and a toddler to all look at the camera and smile at the same time. :) We had many where Kaylee was
positioned right but Brody was not, so I picked one where at least he is looking at the camera although Kaylee is not it is still a good picture. :)

Aunt Amy had to go back home. She was a huge help and we were so glad she was able to come! Brody really enjoyed playing with her. It has to be hard on a two year old to have a new baby come home from the hospital and for the two year old not to have all the attention any more. So we were glad Amy was here to help Brody get some attention and to learn how to be a good big brother! I am also glad she was here to meet Kaylee and we can't wait to meet our nephew that will be coming in a few short months!!!
Play House Disney

Here are some pics of when Brody got to go to Play House Disney. He really had a good time and came home talking all about it. I was told that he sat their and stared the whole time, just taking everything in! How cool that must be for a two year old to see the
characters that he watches on TV in person!

You can see he is intently watching the show.

Since Kaylee came a little
earlier than we
expected I was not able to go with them, so Aunt Amy went and helped
Ja with Brody. They all had a great time!

Brody showing Kaylee his cars. It was very cute because he was
telling her all about his cars and what their names were and she was just looking at him wide eyed! So cute!

Our little girl!
8 comments:
I miss those kiddos like crazy already! I am so thankful that I got to come stay awhile with you guys. I enjoyed it! I think taking the picture of Kaylee next to the pig is a great idea. You will really be able to compare how much she has grown from each picture. Brody grinnin' from ear to ear with Kaylee in his bed is SOOOO ADORABLE! It's like, "Finally, someone to have a slumber party with!" Remember when we would get so excited when Mom and Dad would let us sleep in the same bed together? Good times. If Brody keeps up this kick about recognizing every single type of car that drives by, Kaylee will be a girl that knows a lot about cars. It's cute that he is alredy teaching her. The extended family photo session was well worth it! That's one good lookin' family! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Aww, Kaylee is so,so cute, Emily! I think she actually looks like your sister =)! Her dark hair is so gorgeous. I cannot wait to meet her in person. Brody is just an adorable big brother! Glad everything is going well.
Oh my goodness, she is beautiful & he is already such a sweet big brother! That makes me SO excited! Glad the transitioning has gone so smoothly & Aunt Amy was there to help out. You all are in our thoughts & prayers! Xoxo
what an adorable little doll. Kaylee is geting prettier every day, doesn"t look like a new born. we are anxious to see and hold her. Brody is a perfect big brother. love to all..mi mi
she has already changed so much- what a little doll! she is beautiful and I can't wait to snuggle her soon. what a beauty!
I absolutely love the bed picture with Brody just smiling like crazy. how precious!
It is so hard to believe how much she has changed since her arrival a week ago. We are getting to see those eyes open a little more each day. She will learn all about cars and trains and Hummers from Brody. Wonder what Brody will learn about from her? Will be fun times ahead.
Love the family picture. Kaylee will just have to learn how to look at the camera. After all Brody has had a lot of practice. :-)
What a beautiful family! It looks like Brody has transitioned nicely into being a big brother. Super cute pictures!!
Wow - I knew I was missing out by not getting on your blog earlier in the week! Kaylee Jo is a beautiful & tiny little girl! We're thankful for a smooth delivery and can't wait to see you & the family! Brody is going to be a protective big brother for his sweet sissy! :)
DeAnne
Post a Comment