
Jason and I decided to take Brody to the fair. We had a lot of fun and even got to do some new things this year. Brody really loved the petting zoo and seeing all the different animals.

He was so happy that a goat came up for him to pet! His face is really cute here! :)

There was something new this year and it was free! It was just for little kids Brody's age and it was about life on a farm. He had to go get eggs from the hens, then milk a cow, pick
veggies, and his favorite ride a tractor! Then he turned everything that he got in and got a free prize! We thought it was pretty fun for him!

Here he is not knowing what to do. "What I have to pick veggies, I really just want to go ride the tractor!!"

His favorite!

Then he even got to get on a big tractor! He loved it!
** Jason and I would ask that you join us in prayer for our little girl. We found out that she has a bubble in her brain. Apparently this is not uncommon and happens to 1 in 40 babies during pregnancy. My doctor said not to worry about it and that they usually go away, however she is going to send me to a specialist for him to look at it further. Sometimes they can affect the baby. So we are praying that the Lord would take this out of her brain!! We ask that you would pray for the health of our baby girl as well and would greatly appreciate it! Thank you! **
11 comments:
You have just been added to my prayer list. We will be praying for your precious little girl non-stop.
I love the fair pictures! It looks like Brody would be a great farmer!!
I have already started praying. God has her in His hands. Remember Psalm 25:5. Keep playing that Mozart for her.
I love Brody Ja on that big tractor. That is right up his alley. I bet he even dreamed about it that night. :) Looks like the fair was really doing a good job gearing things towards his age group. Would make you want to go back just for that.
I love you!!!!! xoxo (an to my niece too)
I have you in my prayers- remember God is always bigger. Brody is so precious- what fun things they have for little kids at the fair now!!
What cute pictures of Brody at the fair. I love the tractor pictures which is just right up Brody's alley. And of course the farm idea is great. I didn't know the fair did that. So cute!
Baby Peanuta" is being prayed for constantly. We know that God has wonderfully created her and our faith is in his work.
emily i am praying for baby girl!
Gotta love the tractor pics! Brody is such a sweetheart!
Praying like crazy for Baby Girl Lusk- I am looking forward to the testimony that God will give all of us thru her. I love ya girl!
Praying for you guys and for your baby girl!
What a neat fair! Looks like so much fun and I bet Brody had a wonderful time!
Em...the Lord is going to teach you so much through this & will only strengthen your faith in Him. Remember that He will never give you all more than you can handle! We love you all so much & we'll be praying intensely for your Lil' Miss on the way. We'll pray specifically that the "bubble" will just disappear out of the picture very soon! She will be beautiful & everyone can't wait to meet her this Spring! Stay strong! I love you...xoxo
Oh Emily- you will love that preschool! All of my kids went or are going there! They are really neat people.
OF COURSE YOU ALL ARE ALWAYS IN OUR PRAYERS. BABY LUSK WILL BE A PERFECT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL.. LOVED BRODY ON THE FARM. TELL HIM MI MI WAS RAISED ON A FARM, EVEN HAD A PET CHICKEN. LOVE TO ALL, MI MI
Hey - I love your fair pics, especially the tractor! Ayan loved the petting zoo at our fair too. :) We'll be praying about your little lady. Love, Steph
Post a Comment