This past weekend we went to visit my sister and brother-in-law to celebrate my sisters birthday! We had a lot of fun with them and as always enjoyed wonderful food and fun around the town!

We were able to go down early on Friday, so we all went to a park and Brody loved driving the cars that they had there. He wanted Aunt Amy to ride with him but soon told her to get out and had her go and drive another car. This park was made for him!!! :)

I have not seen a merry-go-round in a long time! I remember riding on these when we were little kids. He wanted my sister to push him on it, but soon wanted off to go and drive the cars again.

We went to the Peabody hotel to watch the ducks that they have walking through the hotel and into a fountain that they have there. Brody enjoyed watching it. We had a great time while we were there and can't wait to go back!!

We thought this picture was funny!!! Brody had a scab on his
elbow that started
bleeding, so I had to put a band-aid on it to help stop the bleeding and to keep the
Neosporin in place. However Brody does not really like wearing band-aids so we all put one on and he thought that was so funny and cool! :) He wanted ours on our
elbow's just like his and throughout the night he would ask to see band-aids. Funny what you will do for your kids!!! :)
3 comments:
What a way to celebrate a birthday having you all here! It was great! Glad we got to play a lot. :) I've been carring my new purse and LOVE IT! Thanks again. So the boo boo turned into a scab huh? Cute idea to each wear one.
It sounds like you guys had a great time! I got to see Amy's purse today, and I love it!!!!
It was great being at Amy and Eric's house to celebrate Amy's birthday. Happy Birthday! Seemed like the time went by very fast as always when you are having fun. Nice to have us all together.
Post a Comment