Sunday, September 07, 2008

Park Day!!

We went to the park this past week since the weather was so nice outside!! I love being able to go outside and not worry about how hot it is going to be! Brody had a great time here and really enjoyed being able to run around and get out some energy. He is now at the age where he can go up the stairs by himself and I don't have to follow him up because I am afraid that he might fall. We still are right there just in case but he has a lot more freedom now that he is a little older. :)
Jason told him to put his hands up on this slide... like it was a roller coaster.... how funny!
He loved running down the ramp!!

He would jump on this by himself, but really liked it when dad was on it with him! Ja was on vacation this week and Brody was so excited to be able to spend more time with him!! He became a daddy's boy and wanted Ja to do everything. If I was going to go change his diaper, he would say, "Daddy change Brody's diaper". If I was going to brush his teeth, he would say, "Daddy brush Brody's teeth". And today after Sunday School he did not want me to hold him, he ran right to Ja and hugged him! :) It is so cute to see them building the father/son relationship and for Brody to get to spend all day every day for a week with his dad! :)

I love this picture, because you can tell that Brody is really having a good time!! He loved this swing and did not want to get out of it! It reminds me of being on a roller coaster ........ he kept saying, "Brody go higher"! What a little cutie!
** I am now 16 weeks along and am feeling a lot better then I was! I don't have to eat every hour just so I don't get sick!! So that is nice and makes it a little easier chasing this little guy around all day. I just started to feel the baby kick!!!!!! Yeah! I love that! It really makes you realize that their is a baby forming in your tummy! This pregnancy is totally different then my first one. I have not read any books and I feel like I am getting bigger faster, plus I sometimes have to remind myself to sit down and take a load off because I am pregnant! I sometimes try to picture our family with another little person running around, and I just can't picture any other child in our family besides Brody! But I hear that is normal and that you don't realize how much you are going to love your second child, just like you do your first! I hope so because I am a second child!! :) I go to the doctor this week and maybe (fingers crossed) we will get a sneak peek at what it is!!! We shall see! :)**




4 comments:

Holly said...

Brody looks so cute with his hat turned around backwards just like his Daddy! I can't believe you can already feel the baby. Time goes by fast. We are excited for you guys to find out the sex!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures at the park. Brody looks like he is really have fun and enjoying that independence. Good for daddy to be on vacation to form that bond.
And... you will love the second one as much as you do Brody. Just ask your mom and dad. :-)
xoxoxoxo

amy said...

Holly is right, Brody looks like Jason with the hat turned around. What a big boy! He is all smiles having fun. I am laughing at the one shoe going down the slide. :) Glad you all were able to spend the week together. We are anxiously awaiting to hear whether Peanut is a boy or girl. Happy to know you are feeling better and feeling Peanut moving around. XO

the Pulleys said...

LOVE that grin full of teeth! Priceless! Have you heard a/b your lil' bun in the oven yet? We've been checking back to hear the news of HE or SHE! Can't wait! Enjoy your wknd.!
Love to you all...