We went to an event that Parents as Teachers puts on.... it was called Messy Play! It was an evening devoted to letting your kids get messy! It was a lot of fun and something Brody really enjoyed.

Brody got his face painted and wanted to paint
daddy's face as well. :)

Making a master peace with chalk! It is
hanging on our fridge right now!! :)

Getting to play with shaving cream!! He was not sure of this at first but soon started enjoying playing with it! He put it everywhere!! I even had fun playing with it!! :)

Here is is intently watching the boy on the other side of the table..... He is
probley thinking... man that boy is making a big mess! :)

By the end of the night he was a mess! He got to play with
play dough, color on paper, color with side walk chalk, paint
daddy's face, and play in shaving cream! We had a great time!!

Yesterday was my birthday!! I had a great day being able to spend time with family and friends! Brody even
learned how to say Happy Birthday!! We got it on video! (the video is to long to put on here but it is very cute!!) Thanks to everyone for such a great day!
5 comments:
First off... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU! Dad did a great job on that cake! YUM. Glad you had a nice day.
Brody looks like he is having SOOOOO much fun getting messy. Imagine the things he is learning! He is going to look back at these pictures one day and just laugh. :) Did you hose him down outside afterwards?
I am so glad you are letting Brody get messy. I can't tell you how many kids I have come whose parents never let them get messy. Therefore they have problems with fine motor and texture. Good job! What a neat activity plus the fact that it is fun. Love the face painting!
Glad we got to help you celebrate birthday girl. Love you bunches.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! The cake looks pretty tasty. I wish I could have attended the messy play day---that looked like a blast!
EVEN MESSY BRODY IS A DOLL. LOOKS LIKE HE WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN. I THINK RON DID GREAT ON THE BIRTHDAY CAKE. BET IT TASTED GOOD. YOU HAD A BUSY WEEK END. COMPUTER MAN COMING TO CHANGE OUT ME COMPUTER--HOPE I CAN STILL GET THE WEB SITE. LOVE TO ALL MI MI
I love messy play. I used to do the shaving cream thing with Corbett outside in the summer all the time, but had forgot about it. It is great outside, they can play and then you just hose them off. Very fun!!
Post a Comment