Sunday, April 20, 2008

Daddy's night!!

Well, this is Jason and I thought I would blog a little bit. Emily works on wednesday nights so I always get that night now to hang out with Brody and have fun. It is always neat to be able to have this time to play together. So here are a few pictures from last week.
Here Brody is playing with his truck. He loves his trucks!! Playing with trucks on guys night. Now that makes sense.
Brody loves to play hide and seek so we played that for a long time on wednesday. This is a picture of him laying down on the couch after playing. He was worn out and of course, so was Daddy.

This is one of my favorite pictures. You know, I always worry about am I doing everything right, making sure he gets a bath and brushes his teeth and eats dinner, etc. This picture makes me feel good and he is saying "Hey Dad, you are doing a great job and I had a fun time hanging out with you tonight." Well, Brody makes it really easy on me, he is a lot of fun to play with and I look forward to Wednesday nights every week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are like Brody giving you two thumbs up. We think you are doing a great job with your little one. We also heard that you were able to mop the floor and do some house cleaning in-between playing trucks and hide and seek. Now... that is being not only a good daddy but a good husband. Keep up the good work. :-)

amy said...

You played AND cleaned house? WOW. Brody's right, you deserve a thumbs up! :) (That is totally cute by the way!) He looks like he is having so much fun playing with you. I bet he looks forward to Wednesday nights with you too!

Holly said...

From the pictures, it looks like you 2 had a ton of fun! That is tough cleaning and playing at the same time. Good job!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY GOT THE NEW COMPUTER UP AND RUNNING AND ABLE TO GET ON BRODY'S WEB SITE. WHAT A GREAT PICTURES OF THE FAMILY. LOVED THE DUCKS AND LOVED SEEING JASON & BRODY PLAY TOGETHER. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. LOVE MI MI