Tonight we decided to go to the park and play. While we were there Brody asked to go and see the ducks! Yes it is becoming a "thing" with him. :) Just like he asks to go and see the tractors every time we are at Wal-mart, Lowes or Sam's... every time we are at this park he wants to go and see the ducks! :) So we headed over to the ducks.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Kids night!
Posted by jeblusk at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awwww, good times all around. The pictures you got from the ducks are SOOO cute! Him pulling his mama, and placing his hand on his daddy's lap while they sit and watch. Now what you all need to do is to buy that house that overlooks the pond with the ducks. Come on, do it for Brody! :) Chick-fil-A has kids night? That's awesome!
Give him a huge squeeze for me. I miss him!
oh... really like the new wallpaper!
What cute pictures. I didn't know that Chick Fil A had kids night out. How cool is that! I love the new look. How creative.
AWWWW! I love the picture of Brody and Jason looking at the ducks with his hand on Daddy's lap. :-)
I can't wait to see you guys soon!
-Aunt Heather
Post a Comment