Tuesday, April 29, 2008

18 months old!!

I thought I would update the blog by showing some pictures that I have taken in the last few weeks! I know what you all might be thinking... man does she ever go anywhere with out her camera?!?! :) The answer is yes... however I like to have it with me so that I can put some new pictures on the blog and you never know when there might be a Kodak moment!! :) Brody is now 18 months old and I would of never guessed that at 1 and 1/2 years old that he would be doing as much as he is!!
We went to the park and had tons of fun!! Ja is taking Brody up the stairs that are not really made for his size of kids!
Jason is trying to teach Brody how to swing in the big boy swing. He was not to sure about having to hold on however he has now mastered the skill!! We have been practicing with him at home and after falling off once (he was fine no worries) I think he now knows why we insist on him holding on!! :)

Feeding the ducks has become quite the pass time these days!! Brody will grab some bread put it in his mouth and then give some to the ducks! :) This duck must of been very hungry because it was really close to where we were! (Don't worry I had a firm grip on both Jasmine and Brody!!!)

Here we are having a picnic on our drive way! It was fun to be able to eat outside!!

I wanted to get a good pic of his face so that you could see his first major boo boo. He was chasing bubbles on the driveway and fell down. Poor little guy!

He was a big trooper when I went to pick out some flowers!! He loved being able to smell all of them! :)
Because he was so good I took him on a reward and let him sit on some tractors!! :)

2 comments:

amy said...

Wow! 18 months! Aren't you so glad the weather is getting nicer? Cute picnic. Good idea to take your wagon to get flowers. Helps with the little man. You know I broke my arm chasing bubbles. Glad he only scratched his cute little face. I love how you assure people reading this that you are holding on to the kids etc... that's funny.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 18 months old! My how time flies! I love the picture of Brody on the tractor, because you can really tell how much he loves tractors by the look on his face. It looks like he is really wishing that thing would move! :-)

Aunt Heather