1st Day of School 2009

Last Day of School 2010
Brody is now officially out of school for the summer! I can't believe that his 1st year of preschool went by so quickly! He had a great time at school and would always come home talking all about what he did that day and who he played with. I loved his teachers and will diffidently be putting Kaylee in their class when she gets old enough. I asked him what his favorite part of school was and he said "I like every part". I then probed some more and he finally said that music class was his favorite time of day. This was no surprise to me because he would always come home singing the songs that he had learned that day in class. He had a great year and I am proud to say that he never once had to sit in time out at school!! Way to go Brody! Congratulations on finishing your first year of preschool!
Last Day of School 2010
5 comments:
WAY TO GO BRODY!!!! First year of school and look at all that you learned. Songs, dinner time prayers, how to play with other children,listening, letters, a schedule and routine, saying good-bye to mom and in a couple of hours... saying hello, independence,self-control and friendship to others. What wonderful qualities to learn at your first year of school. We love you, Marmee and Pops
YAY Brody! We are so proud of you for such a wonderful year of preschool. Glad you enjoyed all of that learning, playing, and singing. ;) You look so handsome in your pictures.
Yay Brody! I was going to say the same thing as Amy--you look so handsome in your outfit! I can't wait to hear some of the songs you learned throughout the year. Maybe you can share some of them with us this weekend! Can't wait to see you all!
Congratulations on Brody's first successful year of preschool!! This past year did fly by fast!
What a little stud in those outfits! Good pick Mom! : ) Congrats on completing an entire year of preschool Brody! It sure is fun to see in those pics how much he's changed just since the beginning of the school yr.
Post a Comment