Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some fun moments at our house!

Little miss Kaylee Jo is 11 months old! Wow!! I still can't believe that I am planning her 1st Birthday Party! She is just growing way to fast! She is doing so many things now and is really just a lot of fun! I love how she will give her baby dolls and stuffed animals a hug and point to their eyes, mouth and nose. She also loves to read books! I can set many different toys out for her and she will always go for the books first, she can say and recognize the ducks in every book! She also has found a fascination with dogs lately (one day she might be good friends with Jasmine because they have this in common). Each day it seems like she is picking up on new words to say (even though she still has not said mama yet!!), it seems like she is enjoying playing with Brody more and more, and it seems like her hair is growing and getting thicker. :) She is such a fun little girl!

Kaylee and I like to play in her room while Brody is at preschool. It seems like when he is here we are playing in his room a lot or wherever he is. :)

This picture was taken awhile back but I just had to put it on here because it is so funny! He was having a blast jumping off of this chair! I tried to get him to jump on some pillows but that was not as much fun! Boys!

Yes that is marker on his face!!! We were playing with some very fun and cool window markers (I highly recommend - they come off with Windex - thanks Aunt Holly) however when I was in Kaylee's room changing her diaper he was up to no good! He knows that he is not supposed to do that but I guess he was just to intrigued with what he would look like with a blue mustache. Yes he did get in trouble but I had to snap a quick picture while giving him a stern look. :) I don't think my stern look was helping because look at that smile! I was glad that he decided to mark on himself rather then the walls or something that would be hard to clean.

Here he is sitting in time out for what he had just done. This picture makes me smile because every time Brody is sitting in time out Kaylee wants to go over to him and play with him. :)
It reminds me of when I would get in trouble and my sister would come and try to comfort me and make me feel better. :)

We pray that they will always be this close!!

5 comments:

The Beams said...

I love these pics. I wonder if Kaylee will one day put your makeup on when you're not looking:) I love seeing how close they are!

Mrs. J said...

that jumping picture is awesome! and I'm so glad that Kaylee is a dog lover! : ) The window markers sound like fun- where can I find them- target?? Love all the pics!

amy said...

She is just growing so fast. It's neat to hear some of those new things she can do. Such a cutie pie! And so caring for her busy little brother. :) I did always feel sorry for you since you were in trouble a lot! LOL J/K Oh, memories. I can just hear Brody's laugh while jumping off the chair.

Anonymous said...

Love the marker story! Brody was so cute - and such a GREAT smile with that blue mustache!! :) And the time out story - sweet as can be that sissy goes to find him to "console" him!! :) She's a curious george!

Marmee said...

What a difference between boys and girls! Kaylee loving the doll and being all cute and cuddly, Brody jumping and drawing a mustache when Mom is out of sight. CUTE!!! Hard to believe that Ms. Kaylee is about to turn one. What a living doll she is and has a lot of her mother's personality. Wonder if one day Brody will be hugging her while she is in time out? :-)