We went outside today to attempt to get a good picture of the two of them together. Ha! This is the best picture that I got of them both together! :) It does make me laugh!!! Brody loves Kaylee and since she was not to sure about the leaves when she first sat down he decided to put them on her head so that she would get used to them! What a silly little BOY! :)

I do not have a fancy camera (one day I will ) so getting a good picture of this little guy is hard to come by! However I really like this one!

I have noticed that lately Brody and Kaylee have been playing a lot with each other! He will "come and get her" and when he does she will just laugh the whole time and try to get away from him. It is very cute to watch! I pulled out Brody's old house so that Kaylee could play with it and they both have been having a ball playing with it! I love any toy that will entertain both kids at the same time! :) I pray that they will be best friends their whole lives!!

Our little girl is now 9 months old! Wow! She has learned so much and is getting to be a big girl! She is now on the move and is crawling everywhere! One day she just got up on her knees and decided to come after me into the kitchen and the rest is history! :) That has been a big change around our house, not only for
Ja and I but for Brody as well. He is learning really quickly that he has to pick up his toys or she will get them! I always knew that she would start crawling just in time for her to be really good at it when we put up our Christmas tree. :)*

She is also standing up a lot and pulling up on everything! She can sign "all done" and sometimes "more". She is eating everything and anything that we give her and has loved everything that she has tried except cranberry sauce! :) She loves to read books and can turn the pages on her own and really likes the books with the flaps. She is now saying
dada and waves bye bye, she can also say hi, all done,
baba, gaga. She knows the meaning of no and will look at you when she knows she is not supposed to do something. She loves to play patty cake and clap her hands!!
I have had many people ask me if she pulls out her bows. She will not pull them out if she is wearing a head band, but if I just put the bow in her hair then she will pull it out eventually. She hates getting in her car seat unless Brody is already in the car distracting her with whatever he is doing! She is now drinking most of her milk except at night, out of a sippy cup and is starting to really enjoy dropping her cup and letting me pick it up at meal times! :) She now knows what some of her toys are like: book, ball, blocks, doll, and house and will crawl to get them when we ask her to. Seeing her learn all these things is so exciting and at the same time a little sad knowing that our baby is growing up!! :) We praise the Lord for giving her to us!!

If you are looking for a fun toy to give your little one for Christmas I
recommend this one! Yes it does take up some room, but it has some fun things for them to play with on it!

Last weekend our nephew
Traber Jackson was born. We were able to go up to the hospital when he was born! I just love this picture of Lilly and Brody watching
Traber get
weighed and have his first bath!

Here is the proud daddy holding his baby boy. :)

Here I am getting to hold him for the first time! Let me tell you he is a
cutie!

Brody and
Ja are checking him out. Brody wanted to give
Traber a toy so of course we had to get him a train. It is a fun toy that makes all kids of train noises. Brody wanted to keep it as his own...... I know that when
Traber starts to play with it Brody will want to play with it with him. :)

Kaylee is getting a good look at
Traber here. She really wanted to reach out at him and grab his face. :) I guess it is her way of saying hi welcome to the world! :)
We are so excited that
Traber is now in our family!! Congratulations Jeremy and Brandy!
7 comments:
these pictures in the leaves are adorable!
And I think you take great pictures no matter what kind of camera you have.
congrats on your new nephew!
You got some great pics of Kaylee and Brody! It's amazing how much Kaylee has changed-9 months has certainly gone by quickly. I love hearing about how much they like to play together. How sweet!
Julie
Great fall leaves picture! You did get a good one of Brody. I love hearing that they get along so well and that Brody encourages Kaylee to play. Miss Kaylee is growing up so fast! Talking and crawling now.... WOW! So many fun new things. I need to get a house like that for Drew.
Traber is so tiny and adorable!
Aaahhh, your kids are too cute!
Wow--Kaylee is growing up so fast--I can't believe she is crawling and beginning to talk. She has changed so much since I last saw her! I can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!
I second with Mrs.J when she says about you getting good pics. They are great! You get the kids in action and not having the cheesy smile pasted on them plus we can tell they are enjoying each other. Love the leaves and both of them at the house. Brody is so good with Kaylee.
Looks like when Traber gets old enough, Brody is going to be showing him all kind of boys things.
It's been too long since I've visited your blog! Can't believe the kids are grownig up so fast! Kaylee has really changed! Loved the halloween pix! Thanks for letting us sit at your beautifully decorated table tonight! It was a really great time!
Post a Comment