
Where does the time go? Kaylee turned 7 months old on the 12
th and is growing up way to fast! I
remember this time going fast when Brody was a baby, but it seems like she is growing up even faster! Our little baby girl is such a joy to be around! She loves being able to sit up and watch what is going on around her. She enjoys playing with her toys and gets very
frustrated when they go out of her reach. She will sometimes scoot on her bottom to go and get some of the toys, or roll around from her back to her stomach until she can reach them. It is funny to watch! She likes to pull up on your arm and practice standing up. She is very interested in the touchy
feely books now and really likes to feel them not just eat them! :) She is a true joy and blessing in our lives!


We were playing in Brody's room the other day and he was talking about how he had asked God into his heart. I asked him what he had said and he said this-
"I talked really quietly and said God will you come into my heart".
I just wanted to give him a big old kiss right then and there! :) This all came from him asking
Ja and I why we had to go to church one Sunday morning. We told him that we go to worship and learn more about God. Then the typical "why" questions started coming. We told him that Daddy and I have Jesus in our hearts and that Jesus wants to come into his heart too. ----
So as we were playing in his room he wanted to listen to mine and Kaylee's heart to see if he could hear God in there!!!!! :) (picture above!) Don't you just love the way a child thinks! It is our prayer that him and Kaylee will both accept God into their hearts and walk with Him through their lives! I wanted to write this story down so that when he
accepts Jesus into his heart and knows what he is doing, I can share this story with him!

Reading a book together.
5 comments:
Be still my heart. That is precious.
That is such a sweet story. So neat how God is already working in that little boy! Did you rearrange his room?
Kaylee is 7 months??!!! Man oh man, time does fly. I love watching her grab for those toys and be so attentive to others around her. Cute green dress!
Hugs and Kisses to them both!
kaylee is so gorgeous- I think she looks so much like Brody.
And what a precious story!
I agree w/ your friend, Kaylee and Brody look SO much alike. More and more!
So, first of all, I ADORE that green dress on her!
And second, I believe that the Lord smiled up in Heaven when Brody uttered those precious words. He must love that one of HIS children is becoming inquisitive a/b HIM @ such a young age. Beautiful! I love when Kennedy asks me questions too & look fwd. to the day when she fully understands it all.
I am glad that you blogged about Brody's conversation with God. What a beautiful reflection of you and Jason's example to him.
Kaylee looks beautiful in her green dress. Those eyes of hers just sparkle. She is so lucky to have a big brother like Brody to read to her and listen to see if God is in her heart.
Post a Comment