Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taking pics

So what do you do on a rainy day??? We (Brody and I) were working with Kaylee on her head control. She is getting better about lifting her head up for a long period of time. I think she likes to look at what Brody is doing! :)

Here she is sitting in her bumbo. She was doing really good in it and set in there for a long time.

Brody was taking pictures of Kaylee with his camera since I was taking some with mine. I thought this was so cute! He got this camera as a gift from his friend Jasmine when Kaylee was born. Jasmine's mommy knew that my camera would be out a lot and to let Brody have his very own so that he can take some pics as well. Well Julia he loves it and loves taking pictures with it. :) Kaylee on the other hand was done taking pictures!
I think this is a cute picture of her!

6 comments:

The Beams said...

I love that third picture of her... it's awesome!!

Mrs. J said...

I'm so glad he likes the camera! That up-close picture of her sweet little face is priceless. She looks so big sitting up in the bumbo too (insert big sigh here).

Ryan Family said...

So cute. I love it. Brody is so good with her. He looks like he really enjoy's having a little sister!

the Pulleys said...

Very sweet! K always wants to take them w/ our camera, so this is a great idea. I love the up-close shot of her as well!

Marmee said...

Well what else do you do on a rainy day but take pics? :-) Love the one where Brody is using his camera. Kaylee really does a good job posing. I wonder if that is because she is a girl or just because she is so use to by now seeing that flash go off? Good pic. Em.

Anonymous said...

Kaylee Jo you are so adorable! And how fun to see her laughing at big brother!! :)